I saw this on Ah...Me So Hongry! and decided to answer the questions too. Once you read the post you'll see it's probably not what you had in mind.
1. Do you set an alarm clock? If so, for what time?
Yes, although I usually get up a few minutes before it goes off. I set it for 5:30.
2. How many hours of sleep do you get on average a night?
Only 5 or 6.....I'm working on improving that. I function more normally on 8. By the middle of the week I'm struggling.
3. Do you bring your laptop to bed?
Sometimes but usually no.
4. How many pillows do you require to sleep?
One
5. Do you sleep with socks on?
No. It actually drives me nuts.
6. How often do you change the sheets?
Once a week.
7. Do you remember your dreams?
Yes! I usually do. And they're always SO realistic.
8. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
On the right...although I don't stay there.
9. How often do you take naps?
Maybe once or twice a month before I have to go out in the evening. I always get ridiculously tired around my "lady time".
10. Do you sleep soundly?
Yes...maybe. My family talking wakes me up but they're pretty loud and right by my room.
No comments:
Post a Comment