I've found the secret to lasting weight loss! It's fast, easy, and cheap! Are you ready? Drum roll please.................
Clean eating!
What is clean eating?
Clean eating is often described in terms of all the things you can't eat. But who likes that?
Instead, let's focus on what clean eating is, rather than what it isn't.
Clean eating, simply put, is eating foods that are from nature. All the things in the picture above, clearly are not. So what can you eat? All things that grow. Fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds. I also eat chicken, turkey, and fish. There are a lot of things you can eat, it all comes down to planning. So Monday I stood in my kitchen and cooked 3 meals-turkey chili, turkey burgers (on lettuce "wraps") and salad. This is lunch/dinner. Breakfast has been raw cashews (I LOVE them like Bobby Brown loves the white stuff) and fruit, like watermelon or mangoes. I'm investing in a juicer later this month as well. Also, due to an allergy to wheat and milk I've cut out both.
Clean eating also means drinking water like it's your job. Alcohol? Not so much. I had some wine earlier this week but as of today, that's cut out too. Clean eating is not about a diet. It's about a lifestyle change. That phrase has become so cliche but the reality is, clean eating makes you look great and feel great too.
What are the benefits?
- Weight without the wait-Eating clean helps the body shed weight but for those who are not overweight, it won't cause you to lose weight.
- You don't have to count calories or carbs! Just eat!
- More energy-You're eating complex carbs (fruits, vegs, etc.) rather than simple ones (processed food, candy, sugar). The body uses the energy from complex carbs rather than quickly breaking down the simple ones...which turn into fat.
- Better skin-Water helps the body to get rid of toxins which can mess up your sexy.
Does this work?
In the last three days, I've lost 4 pounds. My bathroom breaks have been going quite well, and I feel great to be doing something that will make my life better. We often make it seem as if being healthy or losing weight is harder. The reality is that it's not a gimmick, a pill, or a diet. Eating the food the grows from the ground and exercise is the key. Don't complicate it. Don't make it harder so that there's an excuse. Just live the life you deserve. I will update as I continue.
Have you tried clean eating? Leave a comment below.
Have you tried clean eating? Leave a comment below.

*sigh* I'm trying not to eat so bad but it's hard! Not sure I can eat clean but I'll commit to better (how's that?)
ReplyDeleteBetter is great start!
ReplyDelete