Saturday, January 5, 2013

How to Make a Meal Plan

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail." This saying is so true. Making a meal plan is easy, you just need to know the basics.
Most recommendations say to eat 3 meals and two snacks, and you should be eating every few hours. Eating more often is totally contrary to the typical American diet but eating so often keeps your metabolism from being sluggish. Also, if you're not eating heavy, processed foods with no nutrients (like white bread for example) then you're going to be hungry more often. I've found that this way of eating has helped me to eat much less per meal than I used to, and my metabolism is way faster. I can eat some things I may not usually eat (like biscuits while in the South.....amazing!) without seeing immediate weight gain.


Check out this video for easy meal planning tips! 


No comments:

Post a Comment